Saturday 31 March 2012

Chapter 19

Chapter 19 is out now!

Chapter 19
Chapter 19 (no ads)

Whew.
21 pages long. I think this is the longest chapter so far >.>
Took forever
*looks at chapter 20*
22 pages long
Hnnnnnnnngggh

Completely off-topic
If any one of you like playing FPS games and thinking of playing Tribes: Ascend (It's F2P online FPS game) please register through my referral link, it gives me free in-game stuff  :) Thx

https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/?referral=269458&utm_campaign=email

Note: If you got 5 seconds to spare, please use the link with ad as it gives us a small amount of money.

3 comments:

  1. Thx as always!

    Just tried out tribes and I must say, it is unique lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I just started reading this today, and I absolutely adore it! :D

    ReplyDelete