Sunday 25 March 2012

Chapter 17

Chapter 17 is out now!

Chapter 17
Chapter 17 (no ads)

I put glossary at the end of this chapter cause so many people were having hard time remembering Korean names and were referring them as "blind guy" or "119 guy".

Also I wanted to ask, is there such thing as "foster center"? To clarify, the institution is like a mix of foster home and orphanage (it's just like foster home but just a lot bigger with trained staff and stuff). So I wanted to write foster center but I didn't know if there even is such word as "foster center" so I just left it as foster home.

Note: If you got 5 seconds to spare, please use the link with ad as it gives us a small amount of money. 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the releases !
    I just found this serie and I love it.

    Yet, I have a question.
    Is there a software to read long strips properly ?
    It's such a pain on windows image viewer :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally no. I just zoom in and scroll down lol
      But batoto site usually arranges them in one looooong vertical strip like it was originally supposed to be viewed as. (no page flipping)
      (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/cant-see-cant-hear-but-love-r3308)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the chapter. I think you're going to need to put that glossary in every chapter. I'm terrible with names. It's a nice glossary btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! that was really fun! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read every chapter you translated and so far it's great.
    Keep up the good work, we appreciate it (at least I do ;P ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. just read this chapter thank you a lot for your work on this project once again ita a realy good one :)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the release. You're the best dude, xD

    ReplyDelete