Sunday 29 April 2012

Chapter 25

Chapter 25 is out now!

Chapter 25
Chapter 25 (no ads)

Also, I'm going to be releasing a batch release from chapter 4~25 when the upload finishes which is gonna take forever given that I got a internet that is slower than 3g on my phone.
I didn't put chapter 1-3 in there cause well, I'm not the one who translated it lol. (I only started translating this webtoon from chapter 4 for those who don't know)

Note: If you got 5 seconds to spare, please use the link with ad as it gives us a small amount of money.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the new chapter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx a lot for the new chapter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can somebody give the name of the song in last chapter

    http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/12784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Song's called MC Sniper - 유서 (history)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe1uHKThGbw&feature=relmfu
      This is the original version.
      The song in the actual chapter is the custom made version of this song where by nastycat's request, MC Sniper removed the lyric and made instrumental version of this. (which I don't think is on youtube or anything yet)

      Delete
  4. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete